Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Before I continue with Mom’s Day I want to post some Pix of the day after the wind storm & how calm the beach usually is.

A Tug & Barge W/ Vancouver Island, Canada in background Of Pix with the tug & barge

DSC_0066 DSC_0067

                                                              Steve work-camping @ Corey’s :-) 

 DSC_0071 DSC_0004

Sat. & Sunday Mom’s day weekend we had beautiful weather. Corey got Kathy a new swing for the patio. Below are pix of putting it together

DSC_0072  DSC_0080 

   Steve, Cailey (Kyle’s friend), Kathy & dog Chelsey - Project done. Cailey, Kyle & Corey & our MH in back

  DSC_0085  DSC_0094

Corey enjoying some quiet time              Yoda wanting in with the rest of us

DSC_0098 DSC_0101

My mom, Steve & friend Debbie having desert-  Kelsey finishing a book for a school project.

 DSC_0106 DSC_0105

We had a quiet relaxing day @ my brother’s. His wife Kathy made a very nice  dinner of Lasagna & Salad. Mom brought desert. In the morning Steve went to town & visited with his Mom & Dad because we were having dinner with my mom @ my brothers.

Later Love & Hugs, Sandy, Steve & Yoda

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics Sandy. I remember Whidbey Island. So beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete