Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally Back To Blog’ing - We’re @ Tamarisk BLM

It’s taken too long to get back into Blog-ing.

I will try & do a recap of the last year but not all @ once. For now we are spending some time here @ BLM land called Tamarisk (bureau of land management). It’s located just inside Calif off I-8  mile marker 143. Right next to the All American Cannel. Were a few 100 yds from Mexico.

 DSC_0144 DSC_0150

We are here with 4 other couples. Reynold & Karen, Charles & Nancy, Mike & Sandy & Barb & Ken. Below is Mike & Sandy with one of there cat’s TT. Yoda loves TT. And Charles & Nancy’s rig. Were not very crowded. I’ll have to get some better pix. This area is surounded by Tamarisk trees so it’s protected from a lot of the wind. 

DSC_0154   DSC_0151

We’ve been here since the 12th & the guys have tinkered with something on all the rigs. Mike & Sandy B. have a new to them coach & are learning all the new gadgets it has.  We’ve had a camp fire several nites. Not because we’re cold. But for evening gatherings & desert. This evening & 7 pm it was 83 out.

 P1020284 P1020288

Sandy B, Nancy & I have been working on different needle work projects. I’m working on a cross stitch I started about 17 yrs ago. It’s a baby sampler I was going to make for Brittny our first Grand daughter. She was 17 in Oct. Guess this will be for the first Great Grandchild? We’ll see?

This is all for tonight, computer is running on the inverter.

later Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures remind me of our time in Quartzsite. Awesome campfire. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete